Only closed on Grand Boucan day.
The tour is free and lasts approximately 1 hour.
The site is accessible to people with reduced mobility (contact us).
Animal friends are not allowed to visit the Aquarium (prefectorial order). However, guide animals or those in training are welcome.
The tour route and shop are air-conditioned.
You may take photos and videos, but please do not use flash.
* proof must be provided
Information available in foreign languages
Changing table for children
The Aquarium de la Réunion is located in the western seaside area of Reunion Island, in the heart of the marina of Saint-Gilles-les-Bains.
– via the footbridge located just beyond the Case à Pain car park
– via the footbridge leading to the centre of Saint-Gilles
– on foot from the centre of Saint-Gilles
– by car: you can park in the car parks located
around the marina
– by bus: get off the Cars Jaunes bus at “Port de Plaisance”
If you have any special requests or questions, please contact us:
We will reply to you within a day.
You can also call us on 0262 33 44 00